Answers for your questions regarding the IES conference.
How do I register for the conference?
- Fill in the registration form located here. Fill all the mandatory fields. After registration you will have your data to log in.
Do I have to register when I want to be (only) a listener at the conference?
- Yes, you must register (here) in any case to attend the conference, as an active participant or listener.
How do I submit my presentation?
- to upload your presentation you must be registered (logged in). After log in, you are directed to the page My Profile. Here you can upload your presentation/abstract in the section Upload file...
How do I submit my conference paper?
- to upload your conference paper you must be registered (logged in). After log in, you are directed to the page My Profile. Here you can upload your article in the section Upload file...
How do I submit my conference abstract?
- to upload your abstract you must be registered (logged in). After log in, you are directed to the page My Profile. Here you can upload your presentation/abstract in the section Upload file...
Where can I find Abstract / Paper Guidelines?
To prepare your Abstract of your conference Presentation see this link. To submit your Abstract and Presentation look here.
To prepare your sicentific paper for the Conference Proceedings go here. To submit your paper visit the following link.
What does it mean that the conference will be held on-line?
As it is not possible to meet personally, an on-line meeting platform will be used to be able to attend the conference programme. Before the conference, all participants will be informed about the chosen platform and how to sign on to attend the presentations.
How to use on-line platform)?
A guideline how to use the chosen on-line platform will come soon.
What is the conference fee
The conference is open to a broad audience. The publication of a paper in the Conference Proceedings is subject to a conference fee of 220 EUR per paper. Abstracts, conference presentations as well as a passive conference participation are free of charge. Visit section Fees.
Can I pay the conference fee via Card, PayPal, cash or else?
- No. The only way to pay the conference fee is via invoice. Following are the invoicing information we need to obtain from you/your institution (i.e. who will make the payment), to be able to issue the invoice for you (also in the section Fees):
If an individual:
If a company/university, etc.:
|Deadline for registration:||September 30, 2022|
|Deadline for submission of presentation asbtracts:||September 30, 2022|
|Deadline for submission of presentations:||September 30, 2022|
|Deadline for submission of papers:||September 30, 2022|
|Final decision on paper acceptance:||November 20 15, 2022|
|Deadline for payment:||November 30, 2022|